Roof Replacement with Removal
Roof Replacement with Removal
Up to 16 squares. Includes tear-off of one layer of existing shingles, removal of existing tar paper, removal and replacement of flashings, and much more!
Roofing Experience Matters
Finding a PROVEN roofing company in central Maryland is the key to a stress-free roof replacement experience. Because your roof is crucial for the protection of your home, you need a roofing contractor that always does the job right the first time. Always look for experience and real promises.
We’ve replaced tens of thousands of roofs in central Maryland and we have fine-tuned the perfect formula for a worry-free experience.
At Allied Remodeling, we are careful about what products we recommend. Since we always stand behind our work with real promises, we can’t afford to use inferior products. We seek out the manufacturers that have built a reputation over the long haul. In roofing materials, that’s CertainTeed.
The BEST Roofing Products on the Market
- Continuity and Reliability: CertainTeed has been around for more than 100 years and they stand behind their products. In an industry that sees companies come and go, we prefer a manufacturer that has tremendous staying power.
- Almost ZERO Warranty Claims: We have installed tens of thousands of CertainTeed roofs over 18+ years and we have had 2 warranty claims involving CertainTeed. That’s 2 out of tens of thousands of roof replacements in central Maryland. And their responsiveness on those 2 claims was amazing. Everything was fully taken care of and made right, and of course not a dime was charged to the customer.
- Warranty That Covers Aesthetic Defects: CertainTeed warranties aesthetic defects in their shingles. Most other manufacturers will not replace discolored shingles unless something is wrong with the integrity of the shingle itself. CertainTeed will cover shingles even if it is only an aesthetic defect.
- Transparent: CertainTeed also makes it a policy to publish the weight of their products, and when it comes to roofing, heavier means more durable. By being transparent with this data, CertainTeed allows us to help the homeowner make a more informed choice about roof replacement.
- Valid only for residential services up to 16 squares on a standard roof (up to 7.5 pitch) only for 3-tab shingles
- Not valid toward current or past jobs
- Includes tear-off of 1 layer of existing shingles, 1 layer of new shingles, removal of existing tar paper, removal and replacement of flashings, installation of 15-pound felt paper, installation of new pipe boots on exterior roof pipes, cleanup/hauling of debris, magnetic rolling, and pickup of nails
- Includes 3 feet of ice/water shield; additional may be required to meet code at $3.25/square foot; call for details
- Additional fees may apply for plywood ($65 per sheet); extra layer removal ($3.00 per square foot per layer); Ridge vent installation ($4.50 per foot) and additional square footage beyond 1600 ($4 per square foot)
- Architectural shingle upgrade if requested ($6.50 per foot)